Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dani

Well, my baby girl is graduating from high school this Friday.  



Some people are telling me she's not really a baby anymore.  




But, I don't really believe that.



She will always be my baby girl!






It seems like she was born just yesterday.


It was a really stormy night ... lot's of rain.




One of the things I remember most was her ears. ...






They were soooooo little!


And thin! ...




Like little pieces of paper.







On her first checkup the doctor put a stethoscope to her chest, and a look of horror came on the doctor's face.

It turned out that she had a hole in her heart.

Pam and I cried and cried.  ....


But over time Dani's heart was completely healed.



Dani has a really good heart. ...

Just ask all those little babies who love her so much!



Thank you God for my baby girl!!

1 comment:

Patty Ersland said...

John and Pam, you are blessed with a wonderful family!! Your children are blessed with awesome parents too. I am proud to be related to all of you.

Blog Archive