I recently read an article describing a survey conducted by the Barna Group on what people experience at church. Naturally, the survey results made me wonder how people perceive their experience at Heartland Church.
So, here are a few questions I would like you to think about. If you have a minute, I would love to hear from you on this. You can leave a comment on this blog, send me a note on Facebook, or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the questions. And, don't confine your answers to what happens on Sundays. Instead, think about the totality of your experience (e.g., Connect Groups, Classes, etc.)
1. Do you feel connected to God at HC?
2. Have you experienced "transformation" while at HC?
3. Do you often gain any new insights or understandings about your faith while at HC?
4. Do you feel cared for at HC?
5. Do you believe that HC puts an emphasis on helping people in financial need?
And now for a summary of some of the survey results: